EVEREST TREKKING VIA JIRI TREK>>
This is the best way to do an Everest trek following the footsteps of the old approach route followed by Everest expeditions from the 1950's through the 70's. It provides a good opportunity to see the densely populated middle hills and the high altitude splendor of the Khumbu, or Everest, region.
This trek starts from Jiri (1905m). The trail heads eastward through the lovely forested hills of Solu and over the 3530m Lamajura Pass. Monasteries and uninterrupted mountain views lie ahead. The portion of the trek from Jiri to Lukla is often uncrowned, and therefore much better trekking country.
From Namche the trek follows the Gokyo lake to Everest Base Camp crossing 5330m. Cho La Pass, and then flies out from Lukla.
- Starting from Lukla 25 minutes flight from Kathmandu
- Ending at Lukla 25 minutes flight to Kathmandu
- Highest access of the trek Kalapattar 5545 Meters
- Culture Buddhist/Sherpa Culture
- Mode of trekking tour Tea house (Lodge to Lodge)
- Himalayan sights Mt. Everest, Amadablam,Thamserku, Kusum Kagaroo, Kwande, Nuptse, Lotse etc
- Most Attraction of the trek Fell the high altitude trek, experience the Sherpa Nepalese culture and touch the Mount Everest. Himalayan
- Trip Duration 20 days
- Trek Grade Moderate to Strenuous
- Per day walking 4 to 6 hours