EVEREST PANAROMA TREK>>
Everest panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks..
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
- Starting from Lukla 25 minutes flight from Kathmandu
- Ending at Lukla 25 minutes flight to Kathmandu
- Highest access of the trek Kalapattar 3900Meters
- Culture Buddhist/Sherpa Culture
- Mode of trekking tour Tea house (Lodge to Lodge)
- Himalayan sights Mt. Everest, Amadablam,Thamserku, Kusum Kagaroo, Kwande, Nuptse, Lotse etc
- Most Attraction of the trek experience the Sherpa Nepalese culture and Mount Everest. Himalayan view
- Trip Duration 7- 8 days
- Trek Grade easy to Moderate
- Group Size 1(Minimum)
- Best Time March, April, May and, September, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Per day walking 4 - 6 hour