ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK>>
This trek is one of contrasts between the green terraced farmland of the Marshyangdi valley and the semi-arid environs of Lower Mustang. The two areas are separated by the Thorong La (5416m), which we must cross on a long day, to reach the sacred site of Muktinath. We descend into the world's deepest river gorge, carved by the mighty Kali Gandaki, as it slices between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massifs. The river is followed to the relaxing hot springs at Tatopani before ascending to Poon Hill for our last sunrise over the Annapurnas.
- Starting from Bensi Sahar, about 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu
- Ending at Pokhara, 7 hrs drive to Kathmandu
- Trip Duration 18 days
- Culture mixed culture Hindus and Buddhist (Braman, dalit majority of Gurungs, Thikali and Magars
- Mode of trekking tour Tea house (Lodge to Lodge)
- Himalayan sights Lamjung Himal, Annapurna Himal family (I, II, III, IV), Machhapuchhre Himal, Manaslu Himal, Dhawalagiri range, Tilicho peak
- Most Attraction of the trek High Mountain pass, great Himalayan view, popular hot Spring along the route and great experience of Hindus and Buddhist culture
- Trek Grade Moderate to Difficult
- Group Size 1(minimum)
- Best Time March, April, May and, September, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Per day walking 4 to 6 hours (one day is 9-12 hrs)
- Highest access of the trek Highest access of the trek: 5416 meters on Thorung Pass.